Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thank You for Your Prayers

Here is an update from my cousin, Kristi's, blog regarding her son, Kaleb. I wanted to pass along here since I know many of you have been praying. Thanks!

Kaleb Update
Kaleb's button continues to heal, but still has some swelling, redness and infection. He also has a granuloma around the site so we are watching that carefully. We still are not able to feed him at night through his button so we are praying he does not loose any weight. I got a call from Dr. Carey's office stating that the preliminary lung culture came back clean but we needed to wait on a final report for Thursday or Friday to be sure. Please continue to keep lifting both of these up in your prayers and thank you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God - thanks for the update!

Nehemiah 8:10b, 'Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength' (NIV)

I read a great devotion today and posted it on my blog. Nehemiah is one of the power verses and it's a great reminder where we draw our strength!!!!

Kristi Bowers said...

Thank you for your encouragement!!