Friday, June 12, 2009

Can I Just Say...

…that my son ROCKS! I have been so impressed by him and his maturity and strength. He has been handling all the shots with so much grace. It amazes me how he can watch the shots (even though we say not to) and does not even flinch! I do have to admit that my feelings are a bit hurt because Scott wants Chuck to give him the shots… but, I guess I really don’t mind if it’s easier for him. It’s just that mom’s supposed to be the caregiver, right?

The last “big shot” that he got was the worst by far. The HUGE needle got clogged so they had to inject him a second time. But, my boy handled it better than any other time for the BIG ONE.

I never would have thought that I would be talking about shots, genetic diseases, IGF-1, biweekly blood draws… wow.

...that my husband ROCKS! He has been handling the shots and the like so much better than I would have ever imagined! These are things that we didn't bargin for but, I am sure glad that he is in this with us!

…that I am sooooooo glad that school is almost out! Bring it on…. Summer!

No comments: