Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Getting Ready for the Big Day

Tomorrow is the first day of school. Scott is a Second Grader! I gathered up his supplies and sharpened pencils today. I must admit that I am both looking forward and dreading school. I am not a morning person, so getting up and trying to get both kids dressed and out the door is a challenge for me! On the other hand, I am very glad that school is back, Scott and his sister have been on each others nerves and because of that, on mine! So bring on school, just make sure that the coffee pot is set up and ready to go the night before!



I did meet with his teacher, Mrs. Mitchell, to talk to her about what is going on and what may be coming up. She seemed very nice, concerned about Scott and willing to work with us, as far as missing school, doctor's appointments, etc...



He also had an ultrasound on his scrotum (can you say that in a blog?), his doctor is trying to determine if he is going into early puberty or not and that test was a part of that. I was afraid that he'd be embarrassed or upset at having to do that, but by God's grace, he fell asleep! We should find out in few days what the results are.

I'll update my blog after our appointment with the neurothalmologist on Friday. Keep on praying! Those prayers are working!

No comments: