Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Treasured

My women’s Bible study group, Treasured, started back up to day. I have a group of eight ladies, a few I knew from last year and the rest are new to Treasured. It was a great morning. I love being able to sit around a table of ladies that are all in the same season of life. We can understand each other when we talk about mountains of laundry or not being able to fit time into take a shower or being able to help a new mom with the struggles of first time motherhood. What a blessing to be able to share in their lives and to love on the little babies!

At home, things are relatively quiet, which is a nice break. We do have a doctors appointment on Friday, the Neuropthalmologist, for the field of vision test. Please be praying that Scott’s vision is unaffected by the tumor.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dian!! I tried leaving a comment yesterday but there was a glitch in the program so I'm trying again!! Glad that Treasured is back in session - I know you love it!!! Enjoy!!!

Unknown said...

Diane: So glad to hear that you're enjoying the start of Treasured...boy do I miss it. Glad also to hear that Scott's test are coming back mostly positive. I'm sure you're very anxious for your trip in November, it'll be here before you know it.
Please send Chuck and the kids our love...we miss you guys!!!